Welcome – Bienvenue !
Following the decisions announced by the Gambian Ministry of Basic Education, the French school in Banjul will reopen on November 2, face-to-face with the establishment of a health protocol linked to the epidemic situation.
Please note: new hours -> see the schedule below.
|Download the protocol||Download the timetable|
Replacement position as a kindergarten teacher for January 2021: https://efbanjul.com/recrutement/
From 2 to 6 years on 4 levels of classes
- A school that adapts to young children.
- A school that organizes specific learning methods.
- A school where children will learn to live together.
From 6 to 11 years old on 5 levels of classes
- Cycle 2: the cycle of fundamental learning
- Cycle 3: the cycle of deepening
From the 6th to the 1st
- CNED is a French public institution of the Ministry of Education offering distance learning.
- Students are supervised by 4 teaching assistants.
- Diploma of Brevet (DNB) and the baccalaureate.