From September 2016, the common base will be divided into five training areas defining the knowledge and skills that must be acquired at the end of compulsory schooling:
- Languages for thinking and communicating;
- Methods and tools for learning;
- The training of the person and the citizen;
- Natural systems and technical systems;
- Representations of the world and human activity
For the first time, the organization of learning, the means of access to information and documentation, digital languages, the conduct of individual and collective projects, are identified as requiring explicit instruction.
Click on the link to download the Common Knowledge, Skills and Culture Foundation.