NURSERY: CYCLE 1
The nursery school welcomes students from 2 to 6 years on 4 levels of classes (TPS, PS, MS, GS).
Since the beginning of the 2015 school year, nursery has been a unique cycle. It is the first step to guarantee the success of all students. It adapts to young children taking into account their development.
A primordial place is given to language and manipulation.
It is defined in three main axes:
- A school that adapts to young children.
- A school that organizes specific learning methods.
- A school where children will learn to live together.
The courses are organized into 5 learning areas:
- Mobilize language in all its dimensions.
- To act, to express oneself, to understand through physical activity.
- To act, to express oneself, to understand through the artistic activities.
- Build the first tools to structure your thinking.
- Explore the world